Cosmos: History


Two months ago, I uploaded my 3rd original song on YouTube.
Obviously, it's not the 3rd one, I have written more than 60 songs, it is just the 3rd I have uploaded.
SONG HISTORY:
I wrote that song, inspired by Lady Gaga's Venus
I uploaded that song (last days of July) on jumpingfish.gr for a Lady Gaga Concert Opening Act Contest
in Greece.
I wasn't the winner, but at least more than 250 people voted for me.
When the contest was over, I deleted "Cosmos" from that site and in September I uploaded it on YouTube
after alot of thoughts.
What I mean thoughts?  
I didn't like the song that much. I performed it and I am able to notice all of the imperfectons and
all the parts of the song that I could sing better. I even put the acapella of the song in low pitch as background voice but it didn't work.
To sum up, I uploaded the song with not making any changes.
I like the song and I am proud of having a third original song on the web.

Follow me:
facebook.com/LeanderDreamer
twitter.com/LeanderDreamer
instagram.com/LeanderDreamer
YouTube: Leander Dreamer
leanderdreamer.blogspot.com

Σχόλια

Δημοφιλείς αναρτήσεις από αυτό το ιστολόγιο

Πώς θα σταματήσω να ζω στο μέλλον

Η μετάβαση είναι πάντα δύσκολη

Η Αθήνα είναι ένα μεγάλο χωριό